Other Information & Dates
Get ready to lead P4C in your school
The course is designed for teachers who want to develop a leadership role in P4C. Participants must have completed the Level 2A course.
Completion of the Level 2B course and coursework will qualify you for a P4C Leader certificate.
This two day course runs from 9am until 4pm on both days.
Click here to find out more about the 2B course.
Course programme coming soon.
· Use P4C to support the school’s ethos and standards
· Drive progress of P4C through analysis
· Use P4C to enhance relationships between children and colleagues
The two-day Level 2B:
· Explains how P4C can impact the school’s standards and values
· Shows how to plan for progress in P4C across a key stage or curriculum area
· Extends reflective techniques to identify improvements in P4C practice
· Explores social, political and ethical dimensions of P4C
· Demonstrates practical initiatives to encourage 4C thinking across the school
· The course is designed for teachers who want to develop a leadership role in P4C.
· Participants must have completed the Level 2A course.
· Completion of the Level 2B course and coursework will qualify you for a P4C Leader certificate.
· For teachers, you will be able to lead the development of P4C across the school
· For students, the benefits of P4C can be extended across multiple curriculum areas
· For head-teachers, the P4C Leader can drive sustainable whole-school P4C
Bookings for this course close on 16 November 2017
|Going for Gold school place ||£200.00
|EEf school place ||£200.00
To continue with your booking, please click 'Continue' below. You will have the option to pay by card, or to request an invoice if your employer is funding your place.