Philosophy for Children - SAPERE Level 1 Foundation Course
Tuesday 13th and Tuesday 20th June 2017 - Two-day Course
Course Cost - £350
Why should I attend this course?
· To improve children’s questioning, logical reasoning, emotional literacy skills and independent learning skills.
· Philosophy for Children (P4C) is probably the most widely used approach to the development of talk and thinking in British primary classrooms. It is compatible with every current and proposed curriculum model.
· This 2 day SAPERE Level 1 course provides an introduction to P4C and participants will be eligible to claim a nationally recognised qualification.
· Participants who complete the course and complete follow up work in schools can, under certain circumstances, claim Masters credits toward the Masters Teaching and Learning programme run at the MMU Faculty of Education if they wish to continue their studies towards an award.
The fee includes:
· Course file
· Lunch on each day
· SAPERE Level 1 certificate
· SAPERE standard registration
Brooks Building, Manchester
How to book
Call +44 (0)161 247 2909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online bookings and credit card payments can be made at https://www2.mmu.ac.uk/pdei/professional-development/short-courses/detail/sapere-level-1-philosophy-for-children.php